- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
Buy Garmin ALPHA 200i online
Buy Garmin ALPHA 200ionline. + T5 GPS Dog Tracking Collar Combo
Meet the new, sleeker, more feature-packed, more powerful Garmin Alpha:
- Larger 3.5″ sunlight-readable touchscreen display
- Three side buttons for even more versatility
- 16 GB of internal memory — 4X more memory than the Alpha 100
- Interactive global SOS alerts and two-way messaging via satellite
You get 30 days to train your dog RISK-FREE!
Learn more here — Steve.
What’s New in the Garmin ALPHA 200i + T5 Combo
Garmin ALPHA 200i + T5 Combo
The NEW Garmin Alpha 200i takes everything we love about the Alpha 100 and squeezes it into a sleeker package with even more features.
All the way back in 2012, Garmin gave us the best-selling Garmin Alpha 100: the first-ever Garmin GPS tracking collar combined with a Tri-Tronics remote trainer. For the first time, you could track and train your dog using one handheld and one collar with the added versatility of a touchscreen.
Now after all these years, Garmin gives us their second-generation Alpha handheld: the 200i.
- Bigger Screen: The Alpha 200i features a larger 3.5″ touchscreen compared to the Alpha 100’s 3″ screen, giving you more detail and better control.
- Three Side Buttons: In addition to the three front buttons carried over from the original Alpha 100, the new Alpha 200i adds three side buttons for improved usability.
- More Internal Memory: The Alpha 200i has 16 GB of internal memory. That’s FOUR TIMES MORE than what was in the original Alpha 100. More memory means more detailed maps, more dog data, and more functionality.
- Compass Pro View: In addition to your dogs, you can now see the direction and distance to your truck and your friends’ Alpha handhelds on the Compass Screen.
- Built-in InReach Technology: The Alpha 200i has a built-in InReach communicator, so in an emergency you can send interactive SOS alerts and two-way messages via the 100% global Iridium satellite network from anywhere in the world with no cellular service needed (satellite subscription required).
Some other cool new features of the Alpha 200i include:
- Preloaded TopoActive Maps
- Directly download BirdsEye satellite imagery to your Alpha
- Barometric Altimeter
- Hunt Metrics Data shows each dog’s hunting patterns and behaviors so you can keep them healthy and safe
- Compatible with the Garmin Explore App and Website for managing tracks, routes, and waypoints, as well as reviewing statistics from the field
The Garmin T5 GPS tracking collar helps you keep up with your dog with a number of features.
LED Beacon Lights give your dog extra visibility in low-light conditions. See your dog more easily while he is running at night, and help other people and oncoming traffic see your dog better as well.
You can track T5 and T5 MINI collars plus Alpha TT15 and TT15 MINI Collars with your Alpha or Astro handheld. This allows Alpha users who need a tracking system for competitions to legally run T5 tracking collars. It also lets people who buy the Astro 430 with T5 collars continue to use them in the future if they decide to move to an Alpha handheld.
The orange top-mounted GPS / Galileo receiver antenna gives you better reception and makes it easy to tell which collar you are running (T5 vs. TT15). The T5 has an orange GPS receiver, while the TT15, TT10, and DC 50 all have black GPS receivers.